October 07, 2012

Following Sarah to Haiti

I mentioned a little while ago that Sarah Bessey is going to Haiti. Well, she isn't going alone. There is a whole team going to to see what is going on and how we can help. It will no doubt be an amazing journey that you and I won't want to miss. I wanted to make sure you all knew how to follow the whole team. There are some talented writers, filmmakers and photographers headed out to raise awareness and I'm quite sure to minister to the souls who are in desperate need on every level. Sarah wrote this morning, “some of us are go-ers, and some of us are send-ers.”

I want to be both. At this time, since my husband won't be going, I get to help send Sarah from here. You can help too through prayer and encouraging words. You can click the button below to follow the team. Whatever you do, let's not forget those who need a Godly touch through our human hands.


Always,

Hope

Sarah Bessey is a writer whose voice has been changing the landscape for women in the church for quite some time now. Her friendship has blessed me to my core. You can be part of her community too. You will find her here when she isn't traveling abroad.

No comments: