June 05, 2012

50 Days to 50 - Blessings of Love

Day 8


I am loved in the truest sense of the word. No matter how I fail, whatever my mistakes may be, I am loved by my Creator. The God of the Universe knows everything and loves me anyway. In I Corinthians 13 it tells me that "Love never fails". That is a blessing that carries me through the unknown, during the toughest of days of grief, loss and betrayal. It allows me to be me without the slightest need to hide behind a mask to please others. If God really loves me, as is, then I don't need the approval of others and that is huge.

So today, I celebrate the blessing of unconditional love.

Always,


Hope

(NOTE: This is my Jubilee year. Scripture speaks of this year as a time for restoration and debts to be cancelled. I see it as a time to reflect and to count my blessings. Knowing how precious life is and how miraculous it is, I want to write about His goodness.)

No comments: