February 24, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge-Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


I have already posted my feelings about competition. The idea that someone has more value in someone's life than someone else is strange to me. Those who have touched my life have blessed different areas and got me through different things. The obvious first choice is my Mom. She stood by me with unconditional love through the most tumultuous times of my life. She was there for the birth of my firstborn and helped care for my youngest while we waited for interstate compact papers to be completed so we could take her home.
What got me through the most was her prayers. Her unwavering faith that I would find my way back to a loving Saviour kept her from giving up. She never stopped praying, encouraging or believing that someday I would return.

No comments: