June 29, 2011

A Few Things I Learned On My Visit To Texas


Last week I had the privilege to fly with The Princess to meet several other families who share the same genetic disorder, Emanuel Syndrome, as our little girl. I knew it would be fun but I never guessed how much each one of these kiddos would burrow even deeper into my soul and teach me things I think everyone should know. Here are just a few of them.




Life Is Better When...

you smile.

laugh,

 hold hands,

allow others to support you,

surround yourself with love,

allow yourself to be held,

 love others freely, 

take time for a facial, 

 spend time with
quality individuals,

make time for friends
that understand you

and always remember your friends at home.

Always,
Hope


1 comment:

Mama in Uganda said...

What a special blessing for you and A.

Love,
S