April 16, 2011

Finishing the Challenge

I didn't meet the challenge. Life happened. So I'm going to post it all at once. Photos with minimal explanations will have to do.


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

I would change how fast life happened between

this

and this




Day 25 - A picture of your day.




Anything she needs becomes
my day and I am fine with that!




Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.


My house that the Coffee Guy has worked
hard to build and pay for our family.



Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.


On a getaway with The Coffee Guy



Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.



Oh sure, he looks innocent but so did the one who
ran down my arm that fateful morning years ago.



Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.





Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.



My Mom and the best G'Ma ever!




Always,
Hope

No comments: