February 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge-Day 5 A Picture of My Favorite Memory


At my age and with the amazing family God has given to me, I have countless beautiful memories so choosing one was too difficult. I decided to post a photo that began thousands of favorite memories. This was the first time the four of us went to Disneyland together and the first time any of us had been to California Adventure Park. This was the time that we discovered what a wonderful place for our family to experience, share and enjoy. This is the place where The Princess can do the same things other children her age can do. My daughter became engaged less that 100 yards from where this photos was taken. We celebrated my Dad's 80th birthday this past Summer. The Coffee Guy and I find joy, romance and childlike fun every time we go. We have now been to six Disney Parks and dream of future visits.

Always,
Hope

No comments: