December 03, 2009

The Dreaded Chest Cold

I don't "do sick" very well at all. I don't like to ask to be waited on and I don't like to go without. Thankfully, the Coffee Guy is really good about asking me what I need and convincing me to lay down and rest. So I have spent the past two days trying to be okay with it all. Tonight I'm feeling better, my voice is back (much to the disappointment of my family) and I am hoping to enter the land of the living again tomorrow. The sad part has been having to stay away of the Princess who is recovering slowly from surgery. This is one of those times I can be thankful that the Coffee Guy does not have any work at this time (and he is happy to make me tea). There is always something to be thankful for if you look for it!


Keep Looking,


Hope

No comments: